lost in bamboo forest

Mittwoch, August 30, 2017








Finally arrived in Japan. It was my biggest dream to visit this country since I was a little kid and it comes true. I'm so happy to be here and it's better than I imagined. The first few days I have spent in Tokyo and it was really busy but pretty cool there. After this I headed to Kyoto, the old capitol, live is  more calmer and I really enjoy the atmosphere here. On my second day I visited the Bamboo Forst in Arashiyama, for my outfit I chose some comfy clothes and a hat because it was very hot. I have to admit that this style comes out a little bit tourist but thats okey, obviously I am a tourist now.
So if you ever coma to Kyoto, make sure to visit this place. The huge bamboo trees are amazing and and I felt so good while walking along the path.
Hope you liked it and more is coming soon.

Yaya.














You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Instagram

Subscribe